- Windows Support Lifecycle
- HP Network Configuration Utility – Shows Degraded
- Backup Exec 2010 and 2012 new Service Packs Generally Available
- HostId: The length of the value must fall within the range “0” (Inclusive) – “32” (Inclusive).
- Backup Exec new release Announcement from Director of Marketing, Backup Exec
Monthly Archives: February 2013
SIP Trunking A SIP trunk is an IP connection that establishes a SIP communications link between organization and an Internet telephony service provider (ITSP) beyond firewall. Typically, a SIP trunk is used to connect organization’s central site to an ITSP. … Continue reading
Just come out with this diagram, kindly comment so I can enhance it If you need the visio file, kindly drop a message and email address so that I can send out.
All Windows Server 2012 evaluation versions are fully functional during the evaluation period, although booting to Safe mode is not available. After the 180-day evaluation period elapses, the server warns in various ways depending on the edition (Windows Server 2012 … Continue reading