- Windows Support Lifecycle
- HP Network Configuration Utility – Shows Degraded
- Backup Exec 2010 and 2012 new Service Packs Generally Available
- HostId: The length of the value must fall within the range “0” (Inclusive) – “32” (Inclusive).
- Backup Exec new release Announcement from Director of Marketing, Backup Exec
Monthly Archives: April 2013
Symantec announce the expected general release of Backup Exec 2010 R3 SP3 and Backup Exec 2012 SP2 shall be this coming July. http://www.symantec.com/connect/blogs/schedule-update-next-releases-backup-exec The focus of this release will include support for the following: Backup Exec 2012 Protection of Windows … Continue reading