- Windows Support Lifecycle
- HP Network Configuration Utility – Shows Degraded
- Backup Exec 2010 and 2012 new Service Packs Generally Available
- HostId: The length of the value must fall within the range “0” (Inclusive) – “32” (Inclusive).
- Backup Exec new release Announcement from Director of Marketing, Backup Exec
Monthly Archives: July 2013
Great news Symantec just announces the general availability of the two Service Packs for BE2010 and BE2012 that bring support for Windows Server 2012 (via an agent), vSphere 5.1 and a host of quality improvements. You can download the service … Continue reading
According to Symantec, there is no solution yet to this method which is related to IPv6. http://www.symantec.com/business/support/index?page=content&id=TECH199383 However my server is configure with IPv4, I was confuse what is that IPv6 issue. Firstly type ipconfig in command prompt to check … Continue reading