- Windows Support Lifecycle
- HP Network Configuration Utility – Shows Degraded
- Backup Exec 2010 and 2012 new Service Packs Generally Available
- HostId: The length of the value must fall within the range “0” (Inclusive) – “32” (Inclusive).
- Backup Exec new release Announcement from Director of Marketing, Backup Exec
Category Archives: HP
This could happen when 2 difference model of network card are configure with Nic Teaming function From the Nic Teaming properties, it shown that the status is Degraded (Rx Path). Even though it is Nic Teaming, both NICs transfer at … Continue reading
HP Blade Server Firmware Upgrade 1. Firmware Go to HP site to check the latest and download the following OA firmware HP Smart Update Firmware Virtual Connect Support Utility 2. Onboard Administrator Update Active OA in first enclosure from browser. … Continue reading