- Windows Support Lifecycle
- HP Network Configuration Utility – Shows Degraded
- Backup Exec 2010 and 2012 new Service Packs Generally Available
- HostId: The length of the value must fall within the range “0” (Inclusive) – “32” (Inclusive).
- Backup Exec new release Announcement from Director of Marketing, Backup Exec
Category Archives: AD
All Windows Server 2012 evaluation versions are fully functional during the evaluation period, although booting to Safe mode is not available. After the 180-day evaluation period elapses, the server warns in various ways depending on the edition (Windows Server 2012 … Continue reading